[FoRK] Coup Needed - What the right wing really thinks?

Ken Ganshirt @ Yahoo ken_ganshirt at yahoo.ca
Thu Oct 1 14:15:21 PDT 2009

--- On Thu, 10/1/09, Stephen D. Williams <sdw at lig.net> wrote:

> From: Stephen D. Williams <sdw at lig.net>
> Subject: [FoRK] Coup Needed - What the right wing really thinks?
> To: "Friends of Rohit Khare" <fork at xent.com>
>
> Or at least the fringe. When
> following a technical topic, I noticed a link twittered by
> Tim O'Reilly ( http://twitter.com/timoreilly ), ...

Man, you just can't make that stuff up. And Americans wonder why non-Americans find them so scarey. (Tell me WHY you think I'm paranoid.)

He talks a lot about protecting the Constitution. Being an ignorant Canadian, are there things in the American Constitution that would make a coup in the name of protecting the Constitution illegal, or at least unconstitutional? Not that it would matter, I guess.

         ...ken...