[FoRK] a spare Google Wave invite?

Adam L Beberg beberg at mithral.com
Mon Oct 5 01:47:28 PDT 2009

Tom Higgins wrote on 10/4/2009 11:54 AM:
> I am down to 0 invites on wave. If they up the count I will post about
> it up here and then its first bug first get.
>
> Wave is...interesting. Very alpha.Needs more Pr0n and gamez.

Does anyone else wonder what would happen if the entire world wasn't
chasing and catering to those with ADHD? Sure all the corn syrup and
caffeene hasn't left much else as far as the human population goes, but
there has to be someone else out there.

Who did Google buy for this tech anyway, some high school kid's project?
Even with their 20% time and thousands of engineers, there is no
evidence they have ever thought up a single thing that could make a dime...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_acquisitions_by_Google

--
Adam L. Beberg
http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/