[FoRK] Kindle price slashed...

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 09:36:46 PDT 2009

On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 6:03 AM, Michael Cummins <michael at i-magery.com> wrote:

> No. The biggest barrier is likely the whispernet wireless technology that
> allows Kindle owners to download books over the air.

Ha, so you can not get a BOOK READER because your
Intertubes/Telephoney corps can not get it together. How f'ing
illustrative of the BS people think is geek cool. You do not need them
to read a book, read a fraking book. Slip it on an sd card, move the
file on to the device..OMG you might actually have to move a
file..Oh!!! well by all means then  delay the device because we all
know how tres gauche it would be to have a device you might have to
know how to use. Yeah. Until it can be used by the lease make sure no
one gets it.

-tom(It is to laugh it,n'est ce pas?)higgins