[FoRK] MS Oops - How not to architect and run a widely-used and well-funded database, apparently

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Sun Oct 11 13:34:12 PDT 2009

We should start a group that provides architectural certifications of
systems for security, data loss, data exportation, scalability, etc.

Some of this exists, although I'm not aware of a good lightweight
consultancy.  And the certifications are industry specific and all or
nothing.  It is OK to cut some corners, as long as you are not insane
about it:

http://forums.t-mobile.com/tmbl/board?board.id=06