[FoRK] They Laughed at Me When I Said it

Ken Ganshirt @ Yahoo ken_ganshirt at yahoo.ca
Fri Oct 23 12:15:10 PDT 2009

--- On Fri, 10/23/09, Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> wrote:

> I can't speak to the credibility of Arnold's source here
> --- anything involving the word "dominion" in any context
> freaks me out a little bit ...

In this context (the name of a newspaper) it's merely a synomym for any place that was within the domain of the old British Empire. It's the Americans who are exhibiting the imperialist tendencies these days. Perhaps even more freaky, at least to those of us who live right next door and have lots of oil....

 ...ken...