[FoRK] Q re: ConceptNet (also FluidDB)

Damien Morton dmorton at bitfurnace.com
Fri Oct 23 15:15:14 PDT 2009

The only way a triple store can work is to use the triple-store as a
conceptual model while building out indices and denormalisations based on
the queries applied to the store.
There was an in-memory C++ data store from a dude in russia that did
something like that - the queries needed to be all provided at compile time
and a data-store suitable for those queries was created as part of the
compilation process.