[FoRK] insights on Angstro blog

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 17:56:22 PDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 4:19 PM, Lucas Gonze <lucas.gonze at gmail.com> wrote:
> What reader do you use?  Kindle?

Gad zooks nope. Sony PR505..no net connection means I read when Im
reading:)-  I have an 8gb sd card for loading up books and such and
when I pop in the usb cable for recharging I get my feeds and such
moved over automagicaly. Yes I know its positively luditesque of me,
but feh.

Stanza I have only used on a friends iPhoney. It is a great epub
reader with several great online epub sources built in for easy
grabbing of books. It would be a shame if Amazon fuxored it up.

-tom(still scratching my head over how amazon fuxed with mobipocket,
shame)higgins