[FoRK] New Cory Doctorow

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 08:03:50 PDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 6:45 PM, Ken Meltsner <meltsner at alum.mit.edu> wrote:
> Somewhat related to the usual talk here of IP rights, etc., Cory
> Doctorow's latest book, _Makers_., is available in a variety of
> formats, including epub for the eink crowd:
>
> http://craphound.com/makers/

I grabbed the epub just the other day, its on the stack. On the
netcast  front he is reading from a story he has just finished writing
for an upcoming self published collection of stories. It is  is called
Epoch and I think a few folks here would enjoy it, it being the tale
of a sys admin having to shut down the world first AI.  You can
acquire it from his stream at http://craphound.com/?cat=6

-tom(-)higgins