[FoRK] Daniel Rosen / ["conservative", "liberal"] apologetics and critique

Damien Morton dmorton at bitfurnace.com
Fri Nov 6 06:25:34 PST 2009

I move that all video of politicians should not only depict the (D) or
(R)-ness of the representative, but also codes representing the top 5 donor
groups funding that representative.

Something like the proposal Jesse Ventura makes that members of congress and
senators wear sponsor badges on the suits, but better, because it doesnt
require cooperation from those reps.