[FoRK] why Dilbert is doomed

Damien Morton dmorton at bitfurnace.com
Fri Nov 6 07:14:05 PST 2009

Seems to be advocating careers in telephone sanitisation and such; you know,
the non-tradeable stuff... the stuff no-one but Americans can do... the
stuff that doesn't need to be globally competitive... yeah that's what you
want the education system oriented to - a back scratching nation, or rather
a front-scratching nation for those face-to-face situations. Lets put
Michael Lind in charge; his vision is just so... appealing and grand.