[FoRK] Death Panels

Ken Ganshirt @ Yahoo ken_ganshirt at yahoo.ca
Fri Nov 6 12:06:14 PST 2009

--- On Fri, 11/6/09, Marty Halvorson <marty at halvorson.us> wrote:

> It would appear that death panels are already in place. ...

Geez, I can get that sort of crap analysis just by opening my morning newspaper or turning on the TV.

I'm with Bill: if there's not enough to go around -- and there's not -- how would you do it, given the facts at hand???

     ...ken...  (Don't I recall a recent discussion in here where someone suggested a priority protocol for scarce vaccines was totally unnecessary ... I think "nonsense" was used??)