[FoRK] Programming languages, operating systems, despair and anger

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 16:17:47 PST 2009

Neither the prog langs nor the bitching about them has changed all
that much since I got into it in the late 70's. Folks love to set out
utopian constructs as much as others love to rip em a new one. Some
are more creative than others, 99% are just the same old rehash
rehashed. Having to pick something for the kids to start with I am
very much loving the CARDIAC environment.

-tom(goto=evil  yea, the good old days)higgins