[FoRK] Programming languages, operating systems, despair and anger

Michael Cummins michael at i-magery.com
Fri Nov 13 08:34:57 PST 2009

> Me too.  Lately I've been doing my device drivers with
> it.  Though I really miss the REM statement from DOS
> batch files.

I don't know why you have to be like that, Lucas.  Python came up, so I
didn't think the high level syntax tangent was too much off topic and Jeff's
REBOL/Command supports web server interfaces, which looks really neat, so
why is touting the Cold Fusion environment for a moment so mockable?  I
wasn't being all fan boy about it.

Also, part of the discussion was about "pipe-fitting", something CF is
pretty good at.  Right now I'm daydreaming about REBOL FastCGI scripting and
wondering what useful things I could do with that.  It's all interesting
stuff.

http://www.rebol.com/docs/fastcgi.html