[FoRK] Various followups (Eugen, Ken, Stephen, etc.)

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Sat Nov 14 14:41:27 PST 2009

Ken says:
> I'm starting to actually understand Tom (stream of consciousness)
> Higgins. That's no biggy. What's scarey is not that I'm starting to
> understand (some) and even agree (some). It's that I'm actually
> finding him quite enjoyable.

Not to take anything away from anyone else on this list, but if I had
to pick just one person to thank for my continued participation in
this list over the years, it's most likely Whoreo  (though failed-
general-AI Nordquist also has some bizarre satori moments.)  Not
saying that the S/N is very high (hey, who am I to judge such
things ;-)  --- but when it DOES come through it's like a massive
thump on da head, kind of like the signal in Contact!!!!

jb