[FoRK] Singularity / fear (for Ken)

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 14:40:05 PST 2009

Now now boys, you will scar the children if you bicker so.

The whole thing though does remind me of a joke about Rapture like events...

Modified for the BoneBlackilarity....Yaddidy ya ya set
up......."remember when we all downloaded our essences into the new
biomeshweb and decided to filter the constructs of the not so bright
users so they would not be confused about the simulation we were
setting them up in.......ummmm" and then walk away muttering never
mind never mind.....and...scene.

Seriously though, you two are going on as if you forgot when we all
downloaded our essences into the new biomeshweb and decided to filter
the constructs of the not so bright users so they would not be
confused about the simulation we were setting them up in.......ummmm

-tom(never mind...never mind)higgins