[FoRK] Google Goggles

Ken Ganshirt @ Yahoo ken_ganshirt at yahoo.ca
Thu Dec 10 15:58:13 PST 2009

--- On Thu, 12/10/09, Lucas Gonze <lucas.gonze at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 7:16 PM, Ken Ganshirt @ Yahoo
> <ken_ganshirt at yahoo.ca> wrote:
> > What took so long?  Mine went when I got my first
> Palm.  Or are you too young to remember Palm?  Rumour has
> it they might try to make a comeback some day.  :-)
>
> Maybe I didn't make the switch in Palm days because I
> wasn't mentally ready. ...

I can relate. And thank you very much for that headslap. I still have my clock radio sitting on the night table, unused for years. Still sitting there from either habit or inertia. I never use it so it annoys me when I have to reset the time after a power failure. It never occured to me to simply unplug it and give it away rather than reseting it yet again ... until you mentioned mental readiness.

It never ceases to amaze me how it's so easy to overlook the simple and obvious until some outside stimulous brings it into focus.

         ...ken...