[FoRK] Stand up and face the future

Lucas Gonze lucas.gonze at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 11:04:48 PST 2009

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 10:57 AM, Aaron Burt
> Doesn't matter.  What matters is, when kids with money wanna feel like they're
> building new stuff, shut up and make yourself useful, or get out the way.
> There might be free beer, and it might work better this time.

My mantra about tech rehashing is that history doesn't repeat itself.

The next time around things have changed.  Maybe CPU was a bottleneck
first time around.  Maybe it was VC, or installed base, or something
legislative.  Or maybe, and this is often the case, there are new
insights.