[FoRK] A comment on Avatar

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 09:50:47 PST 2009

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 8:24 AM, Stephen Williams <sdw at lig.net> wrote:
> Damien Morton wrote:

> Funny that no one drew a parallel between Avatar "Marines" and Aliens'
> corporate Marines, especially with Sigourney Weaver involved.

Not only Ripley but, as my sig line mentioned in the first post I
plotzed on this topic, Vasquez.

As for pointing out the white mans guilt taint on this movie and then
being called trite and boring...there are many reasoned and erudite
elegant and apropos " I am rubber you are glue..." retort as it
contains just about as much worth  as the trite and boring trite and
boring toss off.

-tom(I calls em like I sees em)higgins