[FoRK] My Mac Tablet (for sale, if you're interested)

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Mon Jan 4 09:42:21 PST 2010

Geege writes:

> It means you have a very short memory.

Sleep deprivation causes temporary reduction in working / short-term
memory as well as problems w/ long-term recall.  Twins cause sleep
deprivation.

Perhaps you would like to be more specific about what in 2007 I am
forgetting.  The entire 2007 archive is certainly small enough to
search through, but I'm not even sure what I should be looking for.

jb