[FoRK] Truth (?) about the Google Affair (translated from a Chinese blog)

kelley kelley at inkworkswell.com
Mon Jan 18 11:18:15 PST 2010

At 01:39 PM 1/18/2010, Bill Stoddard wrote:
>This is translated from a Chinese blog.  Of course, there is no way to
>'prove' this accusation; inner workings of the CCP is a black box and
>there are no civilized tools available to break that black box open.
>However, you can still reasonably ask 'Does this pass the 'sniff
>test''?  You decide...
>
>-//-
>
>http://www.zonaeuropa.com/201001b.brief.htm

thanks for this. I laughed until I cried reading the hilarious account of
the attack in Wired? Who let that horrible mess out and into publication?
ugly. just ugly.

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2010/01/operation-aurora/

bwahahahahaha. ultra sophisticated. man. i'm going to pee my pants if i
keep laughing like this.

Kelley

When you need to communicate, Ink Works!
Web site: http://www.inkworkswell.com
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/kelleywalker
Phone:    (757) 717-9969