[FoRK] Apologies to Stephen...

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Tue Jan 19 19:38:17 PST 2010

sdw says:

> Perhaps my bias is preventing me from understanding how your bias
> results in that reading.

I could simply refer to the Signature Moves.  (Now which one was
that....  ah yes, something like a rather roughly-executed Slight-of-
Hand Strawman / Jane-You-Ignorant-Slut combo. ;-)

But that wouldn't be genuine.  My apologies if I misread your
statements.  Frankly I read the whole slew of followups today in one
fell swoop earlier and let it simmer for a bit before responding, and
may have carelessly assigned some things to you that should have been
assigned elsewhere;  the actual quoted followup doesn't necessarily
imply any lack of understanding on your part that I might have
ascribed to it.  My real issue is with those that take the position I
describe, generally out of ignorance and a gross overestimation of
their own understanding of what happened (and what is happening even
now).

That's not necessarily your position, and that's my bad...

:-)

jb