[FoRK] I'm SOO interested in paying for this at .

owen at permafrost.net owen at permafrost.net
Thu Jan 21 19:03:39 PST 2010

It's a Michigan company. I think if you arrived in Detroit with an idea to sell
sunbeams to extra-terrestrials, as long as it created a double digit number of jobs,
you'd have PR companies lining up to give you pro-bono work (as well as patent lawyers),
 newspapers would offer free full page ads, the government would promise you a 200 year
 tax holiday, and real estate agents would have office space available for $.0002 per foot.

Owen