[FoRK] My sentiments exactly...

Ken Ganshirt @ Yahoo ken_ganshirt at yahoo.ca
Fri Jan 22 08:05:53 PST 2010

This has me much confused. I chased the links and read the bit about the Supreme Court "upholding" "free speech". This baffles me.

How does the right of free speech of citizens of the United States of America have anything whatsoever to do with corporations? Can someone enlighten me please?

For the record, if it makes it any easier to respond, I don't buy this bullshit about an entity that cannot be held to the same accountability nor be required to show the same responsibility as a human having the same rights as a human.

And what baffles me isn't that the Supreme Court "upheld" anything, or not. What baffles me is how an independent human being can see this as a Good Thing. Can someone help me?

Oh yeah, another piece in the backstory: I'm one of those who doesn't believe in Government of the Corporations, by the Corporations, for the Corporations. I'm getting pretty fed up with it. And we don't have it nearly as bad here in the nanny state of Canada as y'all have it.

         ...ken...