[FoRK] My sentiments exactly...

Adam L Beberg beberg at mithral.com
Sat Jan 23 20:47:28 PST 2010

Stephen Williams wrote on 1/22/2010 6:04 PM:
> Arthur Anderson was dissolved, directly or indirectly as a result of
> begin charged with a felony.
> The partners that wanted to formed Accenture to go back into business.
> Everyone who worked at the company suffered from the stigma of having
> worked at a criminal enterprise with extremely poor auditing practices.

Sounds like no harm done to me. That is a great example. Those
responsible withing a corporation face no risks. Again, that is the
entire point of a corporation.

And Exxon hasn't even close to cleaned up their mess. Fines mean nothing
when the entire US military's primary job is security and resource
acquisitions for the oil business. That's cost us many trillions.

--
Adam L. Beberg
http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/