[FoRK] Remembrance Agents

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Tue Feb 2 11:18:41 PST 2010

I have a friend who has a planned-to-be-a-product for something like this.
And I've used a few things but aren't happy yet.
And it's an area of interest for several reasons.

What do you use for a remembrance agent?  How does it work?  How do you
use it?  How well does it work for you?  How often do you use it?

Thanks,
sdw