[FoRK] Apple eBook contact?

J. Andrew Rogers andrew at ceruleansystems.com
Tue Feb 2 14:03:02 PST 2010

Tangential to the iPad eBook discussion, how does a publisher get ahold of someone at Apple to put their books on the iPad?  I was just asked this question by a representative of a major publisher that is trying to find someone who might be able to (eventually) direct them to the right person at Apple.

They were one of the major anchor publishers for the initial Kindle release and they want to put their catalog on the iPad. It seems like something Apple would want but apparently Apple hasn't made it easy.

I know we have some Apple folks here, so if anyone has a point of contact that they can share offlist it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

(Now back to our regularly scheduled ranting.)