[FoRK] Betting on the iPad

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Tue Feb 2 18:38:19 PST 2010

I'm down w/ Dr. Ernie on this one, though only mildly and w/ some
uncertainty regarding the timeframes involved.  Mark Cuban convinced
me. ;-)

I don't think the bet's really been elaborated clearly and testably
enough, though, so I'm just going to have to voice my support for the
"pro" side of the proposition rather than actually put any money on it
(though I'd love to if a good market for such things existed.  This
seems a bit trivial for e.g. Long Bets.)

jb