[FoRK] medical file Re: Aaron does (some of) it for me (re: iPad)

Bill Humphries whump at mac.com
Tue Feb 2 21:59:53 PST 2010

On Feb 2, 2010, at 9:39 PM, Dr. Ernie Prabhakar wrote:

> I'm all for storing this in the cloud, but the reason I am intrigued by a pad is as a subtle but intelligent note-taking device. My wife's office has computers everywhere, but they all involve breaking off from interacting with the patient to type into the keyboard.  A wall screen is an intriguing idea, especially for sharing information with the patient, but I'm not sure if that solves the data entry problem.

My dentist switched to electronic records and the chair now has a flat screen with my latest x-rays displayed when I arrive at the office. When he takes new x-rays, they show up directly on the display. But he still has to use a keyboard to update it.

I'm hoping Omni updates Omnifocus to take advantage of 3.2 and the iPad.

Oh duh, you guys didn't think I was going to get one?

-- whump