[FoRK] A Theory of Products: Magic, Alchemy, Science... and Beyond?

rob van kranenburg kranenbuster at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 03:49:12 PST 2010

"How much programming does it take to make people so unprepared for such
simple possibilities?"

Exactly! and so quick this goes. And this I think explains why -like
battered wife syndrome- people, we all - intuitively cling to a bad
situation that we perceive as gradually declining in agancy but seemingly
offering more convenience, then questioning the foundations on which the
systems are build,

Greetings, Rob