[FoRK] Betting on the iPad

Lucas Gonze lucas.gonze at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 11:53:46 PST 2010

Music notation is in a similar position.  Qwerty keyboards have never
been a natural way to deal with it, while touch screens are completely
capable of doing a piano (or guitar, or zither, or ...) interface.
And for that matter, you can use singing into the mic as a data entry
method; that's what Ocharina does.