[FoRK] [tt] [wta-talk] The future of politics. Can politicians prepare society for the major technology challenges ahead? With Darren Reynolds.

Marc Erickson marcerickson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 12:48:32 PST 2010

I know very little about railroad adoption in Canada, but if it weren't for
the government, the first transcontinental railroad here would have been
built much later than it was.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Pacific_Railway
http://www.last.fm/music/Gordon+Lightfoot/_/Canadian+Railroad+Trilogy

Marc