[FoRK] Google Disappoints

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Thu Feb 11 22:35:44 PST 2010

BTW, I notice that now *my own* messages, even original, are sometimes (though not always) apparently failing to line-wrap appropriately.  WTF?

It's like a virus.

I haven't changed any prefs or anything on my end, so no idea why that might be happening...

testing testing testing testing testing testing testing testing testing testing testing testing testing testing.  testing test test test testing testy test test testariffic testorama.  Testorem testipsum testdolor testsit.  Test, test, test.  Test again.

Apologies.

jb