[FoRK] TRAVELMAN notes from Frankfurt

khare at alumni.caltech.edu khare at alumni.caltech.edu
Fri Feb 12 03:18:27 PST 2010

So FRA is still super-efficient. While the counters were swamped with canceled travelers, and a guard sent me to the wrong side of passport control so I couldn't get to the red carpet club showers, I was able to cross in to germany, shop a few bookstores, come back thru security, hit duty free for local wines and elderflower schnapps, stop by the lounge for sausages, pretzels, and beer AND squeeze in a shower in that hour, even though I walked the length of pier A twice...

RK

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T