[FoRK] Google Disappoints

Ken Ganshirt @ Yahoo ken_ganshirt at yahoo.ca
Fri Feb 12 09:00:06 PST 2010

--- On Fri, 2/12/10, Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> wrote:

> BTW, I notice that now *my own* messages, even original,
> are sometimes (though not always) apparently failing to
> line-wrap appropriately.  WTF?

Has to be on your end or somewhere betwixt, in the inbound direction perhaps. I have never ... not ever ... not even once ... seen such a problem here in my nice little Yahoo! cocoon. I have tried sending test messages from here to my half dozen or so other email instances on other services and no problem reading them there.

I have even, for the sake of some on this list, refrained from using Rich Text and leave this account always on the Plain Text composition setting.

Is it only FoRK? Only me? And now you?

Would it be useful in tracking/tracing if I were to temporarily subscribe to FoRK from another instance of me on another service or two in case it's some bit of cosmic energy following me around? At least if the problem of my messages not wrapping for you stops that might tell us something. Just say the word.

      ...ken...