[FoRK] Aaron, seriously

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Fri Feb 12 17:12:08 PST 2010

> I know the ideas you are trying to advance and discuss are far deeper and
> more subtle than the muddled Randroid Nerdfoo they superficially resemble,
> but I'm not seein' 'em.

Well, at least you can't say that's for lack of me trying. ;-)

Come on, comrade...  the world ain't so black and white.  At least make some effort to meet me in the Kodachrome middle.  It'll at least make those nice, comfortable sticky-note labels look purtier.  I understand I called your Baby-God (large-scale, expansive, benevolent government) ugly;  I'm sorry, really.  Well, not really.

(BTW, thank you for enlightening me.  Before this last go-round, I somehow managed to remain blissfully unaware for *decades* that the founders were Randites.  What a sucker punch of knowledge! ;-)

jb

PS:  Tempted to append another couple-thousand words here for Tom, but I won't.  BTW Tom, what a curious belief you've expressed:  that conversation occurs in something called "threads."  How odd.  ;-)