[FoRK] computer morphology

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 23:47:00 PST 2010

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 2:55 PM, Lucas Gonze <lucas.gonze at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, I mean *yeah*, Layar fucking slays, at least as a concept.
>
> I'm so happy augmented reality is happening.  Just hoping to hitch my
> specialty in music technology to that train somehow.

Have you checked out TuneWiki http://www.tunewiki.com/# ?

I had it on the Droid for a few days and then ditched it, not that
into pegging my location and music listening to the populace:)- But it
has some promising bits to it.

-tom(I can only but guese when the first FARt app will come out....as
you pass by a location that is set as a secret flatulence point you
smartphone lets loose a rippa)higgins