[FoRK] Taco Party was Re: Jeff's cursing, oh the horrid cursing!

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 08:18:52 PST 2010

On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 8:09 PM, Ken Ganshirt @ Yahoo
<ken_ganshirt at yahoo.ca> wrote:

> Damn good thing we export a few comedians or you wouldn't have much real humour down there. Just a bunch of foulmouthed fuckers who think profanity is funny all by itself. Except Foxworthy .. a great chronicler of true American culture.

Yea, with only Red Foxxx, Geroge Carlin, Lenny Bruce, Hunter Thompson,
Bill Hicks, etc etc etc we would be so lost and lonely without Alan
Thicke and The UnkownComic

-tom(lobotomizing language and emotions does not make them less
profane, it simply dulls the pallet to the  point of bland
conformity.)higgins