[FoRK] GPS-enabled flashlight .. WTF?

Ken Ganshirt @ Yahoo ken_ganshirt at yahoo.ca
Wed Mar 3 20:56:59 PST 2010

http://dvice.com/archives/2010/02/gps-flashlight.php

So, that was my first reaction when I read the headline. But the more I read, the more it seemed it might actually sell, with some mods.

Better still would be to mount a micro projector on a conventional PND (personal navigation device). The existing form factor would work a lot better than the flashlight paradigm.

      ...ken...