[FoRK] Misunderestimating "The" Tea Party

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Sat Mar 20 18:22:36 PDT 2010

Damien asks:

 Since, in the mists of time, we started of with multiple smaller "units of
aggregation", and in every region, without fail, those smaller "units of
aggregation" aggregated into larger and larger "units of aggregation", would
you say that the exploration space has been explored and larger units of
aggregation were found to be better than small ones?

I've actually drafted a response that treats this question seriously, but before I post it I really must ask...  Damien, do you really, honestly believe any reasonable person who really thinks about the actual question (i.e., the question of exploration of the space, not the question of what I would say about it) could answer "yes"?  I.e., do *you* believe that the answer to whether the space has been well-explored and larger units found better than small ones is "yes"?

jb