[FoRK] What the hell just happened?

silky michaelslists at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 17:58:09 PDT 2010

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 10:53 AM, Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> wrote:
> The soap opera of the iPaid is indicative of the lack of imagination
> of those who find it so compelling.

That's what is weird though; people seem to be actively applying their
imagination to find uses for it. There are better things you can spend
your imagination on; such as inventing products for yourself, or for
the community, or relaxing, or enjoyment, or whatever. I don't see why
consumers should be desperate to help a *corporation*. The reason,
obviously, is because they'll be temporarily famous and have "helped"
the magical and wonderdrous "Apple".

If there were not the Internet to discuss these sorts of things over;
if you could simply tell a few people, I doubt many people would care.
This is where the Internet hurts society, IMHO, but of course, it's
the nature of the game. If only evolution sorted them out :P

--
silky

  http://www.programmingbranch.com/