[FoRK] What the hell just happened?

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Wed Apr 7 02:34:43 PDT 2010

On Tue, Apr 06, 2010 at 05:53:41PM -0700, Tom Higgins wrote:
> The soap opera of the iPaid is indicative of the lack of imagination
> of those who find it so compelling.

Dunno, for me this means the first device that ends paper.
Ok, the display is too small, and not enough dpi, but presumably
I can use the web on the move with next to no pain.

I'm seriously disappointed both with my netbook and Android
smartphone (which reminds me: people, don't buy Samsung smartphones --
you can thank me later) for that purpose. If I can make decent SIP calls
over 3G I can then even leave the phone at home.