[FoRK] Other views of the iPad

Russell Turpin russell.turpin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 11:59:46 PDT 2010

Thought some here would find this a bit interesting:

http://crookedtimber.org/2010/04/03/since-i-like-lively-comments-sections/

Personally, I find the fits-in-a-pocket constraint both extremely
important, in evaluating tech gizmos for my own use, and extremely
challenging, from the technical perspective of how limiting that form
factor is. I expect, for at least the next twenty years, there will be
some gizmo I carry with me, every day, from early morn to late night.

And as with the immortals, there can be only one.

That said, I do now take a netbook with me on longer trips. Sometimes.