[FoRK] the wikileaks video

Bill Stoddard wgstoddard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 13:47:02 PDT 2010

On 4/8/10 4:18 PM, Damien Morton wrote:
> Wow - these guys really had bad timing. They should have coordinated their
> leak to avoid the weeklong techno-ejaculation surrounding the iPad release.

My interpretation is different.... appears that most people believe this
was a tragic mistake, made in good faith that the people being shot were
genuine bad guys.  Considering that both US and Iraqi forces were being
killed every day in situations not too different from this,  that
interpretation is believable.   fwiw, wish I had never watched this
video... would have been better to read about than see. Very disturbing;
war is hell and we best all remember it.

Bill