[FoRK] i[phone|pad|wank] jobsian goodness

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Thu Apr 8 15:06:09 PDT 2010

On 4/8/10 2:59 PM, Lucas Gonze wrote:
> It's mind bending to see them go balls to the wall on Adobe, one giant
> to another.  Isn't there some fairy tale with drunk giants fighting?
> Jack and the Beanstalk?
>
> But the idea of what they're doing is fucking crazy.  Really repellent.

And a stunningly bad move when Android is suddenly viable, everywhere,
and totally open development wise.
Even Palm / WebOS isn't as bad.  I'm hoping for an Android + WebOS
merger.  Perhaps with an Objective-C / iPhone/pad compatibility
environment. ;-)

With a Processing target so every teenager can build their own sharable
Java apps.  I am appreciating Dalvik more lately.

sdw