[FoRK] i[phone|pad|wank] jobsian goodness

Damien Morton dmorton at bitfurnace.com
Thu Apr 8 17:24:14 PDT 2010

I wonder what happens to the community of 1000s of Unity3D developers out
there who are already developing games using a Mono based platform?

Do they just get thrown overboard because they arent programmed in one of
the official troika of languages?

Since gcc will happily produce code from multiple languages, beyond the
officially blessed triumverate, will Apple release a version of gcc with
those capabilities removed?

Will Apple issue waivers or accord most-favoured-platform status to a chosen
few?

Is this just a jumblecunt policy that will be ignored for everyone but
Adobe?

Is this the beginning of a specific policy by which each development tool
will need to be specifically licensed for use on the i[fuckyou] platform.