[FoRK] Absolutely shocking... Ray Comfort manages a (mostly) sane answer?

silky michaelslists at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 19:25:57 PDT 2010

On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 12:13 PM, Russell Turpin
<russell.turpin at gmail.com> wrote:
> You're missing the core delusion. He presumes that his own belief in
> his own god, and his practice around that, is not, also, a religion.
> When he hopes for a world without religion, he means all those OTHER
> religions.

It's even worse than that; it's incredibly short-sighted. And it
happily ignores all the benefits of religion, focusing only on the bad
components. Should we assume that, without religion, the "bad people"
wouldn't find other ways to inspire people to do their bidding? Quite
ridiculous.

--
silky

  http://www.programmingbranch.com/