[FoRK] Absolutely shocking... Ray Comfort manages a (mostly) sane answer?

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 22:47:17 PDT 2010

On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 10:16 PM, Benjamin Black <b at b3k.us> wrote:

> Debate the merits of religion vs belief vs whatever you like, as much
> as you like.  This is where we are right now.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/learn-your-motherfuckin-science-with-the-icp

"I’ve created a juggalo-friendly textbook, taking into account the
song’s claim that they “don’t wanna talk to a scientist,” who they
consider to be a “lying motherfucker” intent on “getting [them]
pissed.” To that end, every lesson will be directly based on actual
ICP lyrics, and every page will be packed with in-your-face juggalo
clown-rage. Or, the best clown-rage I can muster."

-tom(just do science like it was nothin)higgins