[FoRK] Emerging Languages Camp

Benjamin Black b at b3k.us
Tue Apr 13 19:15:53 PDT 2010

Of possible interest to folks, especially those who will be at OSCON:

http://emerginglangs.com/

Why a conference on emerging programming languages?
As new problems in computing arise, new languages are being created to
help tackle those problems. We want to bring together programming
language creators, researchers, and enthusiasts to share goals,
experiences, and challenges. Our goal is advancing the state of the
art in programming language design and implementation.

When: Wednesday, July 21st and Thursday, July 22nd

Where: Portland’s Convention Center during OSCON

Cost: Free!

How do I register?
Registration information is coming soon. Please note that attendance
is limited to 120 people.