[FoRK] More experiments in the political process

Ken Ganshirt @ Yahoo ken_ganshirt at yahoo.ca
Thu Apr 15 19:38:59 PDT 2010

Here's an article about a couple of interesting experiments in exposing the political process to  the public. I'm ambivalent. I'm all for increased openness and shifting some of the power from the administration (in Canada's case, the prime minister and his entourage) back to the politicians in the House of Commons. But does this also have the effect of increasing the current tyranny of government-by-opinion-poll?

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/if-you-wont-tell-us-about-our-mps-well-do-it-for-you/article1532700/?cmpid=nl-tech1

       ...ken...