[FoRK] Some iPad suggestions

Lucas Gonze lucas.gonze at gmail.com
Fri May 7 11:46:00 PDT 2010

It's not easy to do these things, or at least not trivial.

Agreed that they're important.

Speaking of I/O on next gen devices, I ran into a device with no
outputs but an on/off LED...  except that it could speak a little.

This is an adapter which converts aux stereo miniplug in to a local
radio signal.  It lets you listen to your iPod on your car stereo.
The voice output is to tell you what station to tune to.

Very parsimonious design.  Since this device doesn't need to tell you
anything else, why pay to include a screen?